We are looking for :
• fun-loving creative folks with positive, professional, no-drama attitude who have the ability to meet easy deadlines.
• applicants who possess awesome designing skills with a distinctive style. Doesn't matter if you're CAS, Mixed Media, Layered project specialist or anything in between.
• good photography skills.
• team player who has the ability to follow directions accordingly.
Once you are selected, you will :
• use our latest products to create projects. (NO similar product from other companies are permitted.)
• promote Peek-A-Boo Designs on your social media accounts like Facebook, instagram, blog etc.
• contribute to Peek-A-Boo Designs blog 3 times a month. (This means, you will be preparing a write-up with projects three times a month for Peek-A-Boo Designs.)
• may be asked to create additional projects for sponsored challenges.
• will have to prepare instructional projects in form of pictorial / videos once a month. (That is, ONE out of the THREE monthly posts you are assigned to do, will HAVE TO BE a detailed picture / video tutorial.)
• post your projects on your Peek-A-Boo Designs Blog + your blog and at least 2 other social media accounts : Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
The Benefits :
What you will get in return :
• ALL our new releases free of charge.
• a Peek-A-Boo Designs Starter Pack with products from previous release.
• a Design Team blinkie to display on your blog/website/social media accounts
• exposure on the Company Blog, Facebook page, Pinterest boards, etc.
All in all, we’re looking for artists with a flair who are enthusiastic about Peek-A-Boo Designs products! You must have the time and and energy to devote to our team. Also, a good understanding of social media and being an active Facebook user IS A MUST.
• Send an email with the subject line DT Call - *Your Name* to : email@example.com
Example : If your name is Vidushi, then the subject line will be > DT Call - Vidushi
• Tell us your full name, which State or Country you live in, and why you'd like to join the team.
• Provide a link to your blog so we can come visit.
• Please also provide up to 3 blog or gallery links to any projects that you feel especially proud of, and tell us why they are your top 3 choices.
• If you have design team experience, write to us about it including information about your term on any current design teams alongwith the duration.
• Feel free to ask any questions not covered in the call description.
• Last day to apply 30 MAY 2016.
All applicants who fulfill the criteria will receive a thank you email within 72 hours so you'll know if your application was successfully received or not.
So incase you haven't received an email from us, that would mean we haven't received an email from you OR that your application information is incomplete.