Saturday, October 14, 2017

Peek A Boo Guest Designer Annie!!!


Hello Creative Friends!

I would like to introduce myself,  my name is Annie Collins and I am honored to be Peek-a-boo's Guest Design Team Member for the month of October.  I was so excited to create cards with such  beautiful stamps.

The first set of cards I created using the Madhubani Stamp Set.  I used the Peacock and flowers of the set for my first card.

 
This card is an A2 size (4.25"x 5.50"), I created the card panel by using Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Seedless Preserve. Then I sprinkled some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold. While my panel dried I colored the images with Copic Markers; then used a gold gel pen to add some highlights. Once the gel pen was dry I applied a bit of Wink of Stella in clear shimmer to the Peacock. I then mounted the watercolor panel on peacock blue cardstock. I then added the images to the panels and adhered them to the card. I finished off the card with Liquid Pearls in Peacock.


This card is an A2 size (4.25"x 5.50"), I created the card panel by using Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Seedless Preserve.  While my panel dried I colored the images with Copic Markers; then used a gold gel pen to add some highlights. I then die cut the word Congratulations from white and black card stock. I then layered and adhered them together. Once the watercolor panel was dry I die cut a circle from it to use as a layer behind the two Elephants. To add a grounding element for the elephants I covered a scrap piece of card stock with some floral washi tape' I then cut fish tails into both ends. I layered the the washi tape on top of the leaves from the stamp set. All the components were then layered on top of black card stock panel. Which was adhered to the card front. I finished the card with Gold shimmer enamel dots.


 For my final card today, I used the Panda Hugs Stamp Set. This set is simply adorable. From the set I used the pandas with balloons. I saw these two love pandas letting their heart take flight.


This card is an A2 size (4.25"x 5.50"), I created the card panel by using Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China and Faded Jeans. I then sprinkled with water. I then ran a few stitch dies (heart, loop & wave) over the panel to create a wind feel. Next, I die cut  the entire panel with a cross-stitch die, I then die cut some white card stock with a cloud die. I colored the balloons with Distress Markers in Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Seedless Preserve & Twisted Citron. I then applied some Wink of Stella in Clear Shimmer to all the balloons. I adhered all the components to the card base. I then added the sentiment which I then added the word LOVE (Heidi Swapp stamp) stamp in Distress Oxide Ink Fire Brick. I finished the card with a red enamel heart, a purple epoxy heart and red flat back pearl heart.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! How gorgeous are these cards !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job. Thank you for being an awesome guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vibrant and beautiful creations Annie !! Glad to see you here 💓

    ReplyDelete