Sunday, December 3, 2017

Inspirations for Challenge#14 by Piyu

Hello Friends!
This is Piyu and I am back with some inspirations for current challenge. Where the theme is "Anything but a card with some twist of picking 4 items from the fun grid.  If you haven't yet checked it, click here.

Here is my first inspiration - tea bag dispenser

1. While making the tea bag dispenser, I used "layers" of colored card stock and pattern paper.
2.  Have used "pink" color
3. I have used "dies" - Dual stitched hexagon and chole
4. There are 2 "geometric patterns " Rectangular box and hexagon.
5. The stamped flowers are from the Daisy stamp set.
6. I have added some clear "enamel dots"

Now, my second inspiration - a money envelope
1. I have used "layers" of colored card stock.
2. The images are from the Veined Daisy stamp set , colored using copic markers.
3. I have used dual stitched Hexagonal "die"
4. The "geometric patterns" used are Hexagonal and rectangle
5. I added a "golden" "enamel" dot at the center of the flower.

And the last inspiration for today - the sticky notes holder
1. I created "layered" flower using the Poinsettia stamp set
2. I added a "golden" "enamel dot" at the center
3. I used a "die" from the domes tower die to cut a semi circle (geometric shape) out of the pattern paper.

 Here is the list of supplies used which are available at the PABD store.
1. Daisy
2. Veined Daisy
3. Poinsettia 
4. Chole
5. Domes tower
6. Dual stitched Hexagon
Hope you liked these 3D inspirations. Do participate in this challenge.
Love,
Piyu

5 comments: