How is every one doing . We are excited to announce a Guest Designing Call so if you love Peek-a-boo Designs product here is a chance to play with them even further and show your love to your fellow crafters !!
We are looking for :
- fun-loving creative folks with positive, professional, no-drama attitude who have the ability to meet easy deadlines.
- team player who has the ability to follow directions accordingly.
- applicants who possess awesome designing skills with a distinctive style. Doesn't matter if you're CAS, Mixed Media, Layered project specialist or anything in between.
- good photography skills.
- Term is for 2 months February - March 2018.
Once you are selected, you will :
- use our Peek-a-boo Designs products to create projects. (NO similar product from other companies are permitted.)
- promote Peek-A-Boo Designs on your social media accounts like Facebook, instagram, blog etc.
- contribute to Peek-A-Boo Designs blog 2 times a month with minimum 3 and maximum 5 projects in each post.
- post your projects on the Peek-A-Boo Designs Blog + your blog and at least 2 other social media accounts : Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
As a team member of Peek-a-boo Designs you will receive :
- A box full of goodies from our previous release that you will use in the two month tenure.
- Discount coupon that can be used at the Peek-a-boo Designs store ( for Personal Use Only.)
- A Design Team blinkie to display on your blog/website/social media accounts along with a personalized watermark.
- exposure on the Company Blog, Facebook page, Pinterest boards, etc.
All in all, we’re looking for artists with a flair who are enthusiastic about Peek-A-Boo Designs products! You must have the time and and energy to devote to our team. Also, a good understanding of social media and being an active on them IS A MUST.
- Send an email with the subject line GDT Call - *Your Name* to : email@example.com
om. Example : If your name is Vidushi, then the subject line will be > GDT Call - Vidushi
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd like to join the team.
- Provide a link to your blog so we can come visit.
- Personal Facebook Link.
- Link to your Instagram account.
- Link to your YouTube account (Optional).
- Please also provide up to 3 -5 project pictures that are your best and a link to the same on your blog.
- If you have design team experience, write to us about it including information about your term on any current design teams along with the duration.
- Feel free to ask any questions not covered in the call description.
- Last day to apply 25 Jannuary 2018.
- All applicants who fulfill the criteria will receive a thank you email within 72 hours so you'll know if your application was successfully received or not.
So incase you haven't received an email from us, that would mean we haven't received an email from you OR that your application information is incomplete.
Looking forward to see your lovely creations !!
Love and Hug