Wednesday, January 27, 2016

How to make your own background with the stamps!

Hello Everyone!!

A brand new week and January 2016 is almost over, just as in a blink of an eye!!! It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming a brand new year and time has come to welcome a brand new month in the new year as well!
I hope you remember this months challenge is which Anything goes! Read all about the challenge here
We have a lovely mood board as an inspiration and the only thing to be followed from the mood board is the colors. You need to atleast have 3 of the 4 colors present in the mood board!

I made a few bookmarks!! Very simples ones and I wanted to highlight the background stamps that peek-a-boo has released! Luckily I used both the background stamps and make 4 bookmarks! These are very easy peasy, and works great with distress inks!

Here are the bookmarks!

All I did was distress the panels with the distress inks and then use the same distress inks to stamp the background stamps! This creates a wonderful background! It's super easy to make and is sureshot fun!

Since I wanted to highlight the background stamps, I kept the foreground very simple and just added one flower from another gorgeous stampset and the sentiment from the same stamp set.



I hope you liked my simple bookmarks! Do play along in the current months challenge!!
Find all the details here.

Happy Crafting!
Manu


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags Manu !! Brilliant use of stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just cant take my eyes off the tags! Lovely colors and awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the color contrast :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb bookmarks and gorgeous stamps.

    Akshma.

    ReplyDelete