Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Guest Designer Post

Hello Friends ! Pooja here I am very excited to share my projects as Guest Designer for Peek a Boo Designs.I would like to Thank  Vidushi  Saraf  and the entire DesignTeam for giving me this opportunity . I was very happy to receive these wonderful made in India clear Stamps from PABD .

Clear stamps from PABD Stringy sentiments Happy holi,DMask
They have excellent  quality I can tell you as I have used them with pigment inks, dye inks ,Distress inks and embossing inks too .Each time the result was clear crisp image.
I made a bunch of cards using them. Sharing the Holi cards first. I loved the bold happy holi sentiment no need to add much on cards.

Happy Holi card
Did you recognize the flowers ? Yes "Palash " also aptly called Flame of Forest .It is said that nature plays holi through them .I am Lucky to have seen palash trees in full bloom so many times. Hand drew and watercolored the flowers and stamped the sentiment.Some ink smooshing in the background after all is a holi card !
Next  is One layered CAS card . Stamped happy holi with multiple inks ,masked it and literally played holi with watercolors on the card.Stamped few leaves n flourishes for interest.

Happy Holi card with mutli ink stamping & masking
Now the cards with Damask Stamp set, This stamp set has wonderful patterns and so many possibilities of using them on projects we can create beautiful patterns, backgrounds,embellishments ,flourishes and even labels for sentiments.

2 tone stamping with pigment Inks
  For this card I created the background by 2 tone stamping with pigment inks.I have used the smallest image from this set to create the pattern and the sentiment is from Stringy Sentiments.
Background created by heat embossing damask pattern
Coming to last card, heat embossed the pattern and then sponged Salty oceans Distress ink. Embellished with readymade flower (Gift from Shalu ) ,the leaves are from this stamp set and I also used the small flourish designs to create the label .

Now the Final project an Altered box.I have altered black packaging box. 

Altered box
Stamped the damask pattern with versamark  ink and then brushed loose metallic powder on it .
Pattern created with small flourish stamp
Got a nice vintage gold pattern which made the box look elegant ,No need of any additional embellishments just added few pearls.I hope you all loved the card and box and are inspired to try out this wonderful stamps.(I will be sharing few more pictures of the projects on my Blog) My Heartfelt Thanks to PABD Team for the amazing stamps and a chance to share my project on the blog !

17 comments:

  1. Oh Pooja! You created such awesome beauties!! Loving the PABD stamps so much!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Pooja, what an excellent GD post. Such gorgeous line-up of cards. How beautifully you have explored the possibilities with those PABD stamp sets. I'm tempted to ink mine soon now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooja, you come up with very innovative creations! Stunning creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, You rocked with ur watercoloring talents dear!!! Love the veratality of ur card styles, Pooja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderfully created beauties :)just loved the holi themed cards more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations Pooja! Each card is beautiful!!! LOVE how you created the pattern with the flourish stamp...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunningly beautiful creations pooja totally each one and my favorite is the altered box !

    cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous altered box & beautiful cards :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the designs are out of my imagination...really you ppl are too creative

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the designs are out of my imagination...really you ppl are too creative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..Pooja you rocked with your creations :) Totally awesome each n every project is !!you used every stamp in such a brilliant way :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..Pooja you rocked with your creations :) Totally awesome each n every project is !!you used every stamp in such a brilliant way :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Absolutely stunning projects Pooja! ^__^ You totally rocked the post girl! I loved all of them!!! *Big Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous cards and altered box...You have really made these stamps shine Pooja... What an excellent post.. Loved it 💜

    ReplyDelete