Monday, July 25, 2016

CAS Monday with Nadiya Bilovodenko

Hi everyone! A warm good morning from me, Nadiya BilovodenkoThank you very much for your support for my previous post!
Today I up with layered projects. I invite you to the have a look 

The first project consists of a card series.
 
 I really liked the set of stamps. I could not resist and made three immediately)))
 if you have at least one distress ink, you're in luck!
 These cards can given to friends and acquaintances)))



 Its really hard to choose a favorite )))


My project number two - a small card with a a delicate stamps .
 Magic Bird, is not it?

 My third project of today is a LO. 
 All my projects for today are made in the same technique.


 I've made for you step by step video tutorial with my projects. Enjoy watching! If you have questions please write in the comments.



 I invite you to our new Challenge Layers.



In my projects I have used:
set stamps 
Awesome mini
humming blossom
messy lines

 Layered Dahlias


22 comments:

  1. Loved all the cards, especially the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! and yes, blue is one of the best))

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Trio of CAS cards! Love the resist look you achieved, Pretty LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..loved the layered yet clean and simple look of your projects ! True difficult to choose a favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and lovely colours.... loved the LO a lot. rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved gthe background on all your work...very eyecatchy...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards and great tips Nadia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous set of cards Nadiya...loved the way u use stamps on your cards :) TFS the step by step video tute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you have any questions, please ask me!!!! thank you!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous set of cards Nadiya...loved the way u use stamps on your cards :) TFS the step by step video tute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG these are so pretty. wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very innovative and fresh ideas Nadyunya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear friend!!!! Wait for your's project!

      Delete