Thursday, November 17, 2016

THREE OCCASION WITH PEEK A BOO STYLE

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you some cards for three different occasions. My first card is for Christmas! Take a look at my card:


I created this card using the Beaded Stencil with three different colors of green classic Ink applied with a brush. This technique offered me a soft texture on the paper and different intensities of the color. I cut this layer using the big Stitched Dual Rectangle Die Cut. 


Do you recognize the word love? 
It is part of the new Shaker Love Die Cut. I just used the negative part and cut the word to use it as sentiment. I cut it on red glimmer paper to have a great contrast with my background and coordinate it with the holly leaves that I made using Makin's Clay Push Molds. To finalize the decoration I added some red and green sequins and pasted the decorated layer in an angle over a real red card base. The size of my card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2" closed.

My second card is a friendship card that I made using the stamp set Feather and a masking technique.
  
On this card I used three different colors of classic ink, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand and Early Espresso. I pasted a post it tape across the Very Vanilla layer to create the masking area and then I stamped the three small feathers of the set using different colors of ink.  I removed the post it tape and stamped the sentiment on the central area. 


I resized the layer and added a tiny early espresso border on the left side before pasting the stamped layer over a Hello Honey card base. As a final touch I added three sequins, one copper, one silver and one gold.

My last card is an inspirational card. I created this using the stamp set Magical Fairies combined with Delicata Metallic Ink and Embossing.

First, I created the background using the bold stripe line of the stamp set It's Plaid Time, stamped with Celestial Copper Delicata Ink. Then I stamped one of the Magical Fairies with VersaMark and covered it with Vintage Plum Embossing Powder and cut a Circle Scallop Stitched Frame using the small size of the Scalloped Circle Die Cuts and pasted it with dimensionals. Also I stamped the sentiment using the same ink and embossing powder. 


As a final touch I added some copper sequins and pasted the decorated layer over the Rich Razzleberry card base. The size of my card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2" closed.

These are the products that I used on these creations:






All these product available HERE!!!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special. 








9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous set of cards dear Martha! Love them all! Fantastic designing! :) *Big Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards Martha !! The card designs are so Elegant and last card is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha the second is my fav!!!! Amazing project's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing set of cards..feather one is my favourite.. Love that color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing set of cards..feather one is my favourite.. Love that color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Martha! I love the Christmas card the most!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Martha! I love the Christmas card the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Martha! I love the Christmas card the most!

    ReplyDelete