Hello Lovely Crafters ...
A very Good Morning to all..
We are so overwhelmed with your fantastic response for our previous Challenge # 4 !! All entries are so so beautiful & gorgeous but we are really sad that literally more than half the entries dint read the requirements and rules of the challenge due to which their entries were disqualified.. Its an earnest request guys , please do read carefully the rules for the challenge . It is really disheartening to disqualify some pretty awesome projects since they did not meet the rules and regulations!!
So with a new start .. Lets go ahead with our challenge for the month of April..
So from the challenge this month all the lovely crafters have to make two or more projects using the same stamp or the stamp set..
** Additional Rules for this Challenge **
1. You need to use AT-LEAST ONE same stamp in BOTH the cards.
At-least one stamp should be repeated in both the cards and it should be clearly visible in both.
2. MINIMUM OF 2 PROJECTS need to be present in a single entry.
(Basically it means, make two cards, and click a picture of both of them TOGETHER to upload and participate in our challenge.)
For inspiration our DT members have made few projects and yes the possibility are endless with just a single stamp set.
Here is a glimpse of the projects. You could click on their entry picture to check all the details of their project.
She has used our new release of fabulous
Mixed Media mini stamps to make this set of cards.
The designs used in this set of cards are : Brush Strokes, Dotty Lines and Messy Lines. She has also used a sentiment in one card from Chirping Away.
Manu has used the 'Flowers in a Jar stamp to make these two pretty ones!!! Totally lovely ones!
Sharda has Created Adorable Scrapbook Layout and Accordion Card with baby details Using the Little Wonder Stamp Set from the April Release. Loved the detailing .
She has used the Cute Critters Stamp from the New Release to create such adorable cards. Loved the cuteness shared !!
Unfortunately out DT Piyanki Biswas wasn"t able to make an entry for your inspiration .. But trust me she would be back with a bang with loads of amazing projects !!
Stamp Set used in this post from our new collection are as follows!!
OTHER STAMPS RELEASED IN APRIL..
General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog - not the home page URL of your blog - using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- if you do not have a blog you can enter our challenges by tagging us on facebook and instagram with "#PABDchallenges". If you do not tag us we do not see your entry.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in - As long as your project matches our challenge, you may "pile on" the other challenges to your heart's content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that's all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost
As always the winner of the challenge gets to become our guest designer !! And the runner ups get a gift voucher !!