Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coming Soon ...Sneak Peak

Hello Everyone, Piyanki here with a sneak peak at one of the Peek-a-boo exclusive stamp set for May Stamp Club!

This set will need no introduction as its one of those stamp set which everyone wants in their collection. Yeah its true once you see the final review you would think the same.

Whats a STAMP CLUB, cause you have to be a member to get one of these. And today I am here not to show the final view but a glimpse of it!

We all travel and love to capture the memories in someway or the other. Its been some years I wanted to create a Travel Project Life for myself which somehow is taking shape slowly and thats what I have for you.



Its a 12x12 project life pocket page and here I am trying to capture my trip to Kashmir. But all the journalling cards you see here have been designed using the EXCLUSIVE STAMP SET.

Lets take a close view.





Yeah these stamped elements that you see, you can get a complete set of the similar theme ( which by now you should be able to guess) .

Trust me you would love the set once you have the complete view as its absolutely perfect  for a story telling project.

So whats the wait for, head towards this place, get yourself subscribed and own this lovely set for May.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon at the next post!




3 comments: