Hello Lovely Crafters!! Welcome to the blog with new challenge and some awesome prizes to win AND most importantly a brand new release and loads of inspirations!!
We are so overwhelmed with your fantastic response for our previous Challenge # 5 !! All entries are so so beautiful & gorgeous that its gonna tough time for us to pick the winners from all of you guys..but we loved all the entries & off course love you all so we would like to see you again & again with your wonderful entries..!!
We have a lovely challenge for this month.. All our DTs had real fun creating each element in their projects so that all off them could be different from each other and you guys could have a huge range of choices !!
Here is what this challenge is all about :
All our 5 DTs have completely different themes and elements in their projects.. You need to be inspired by any one of the projects and use any THREE (3) element from any one of their projects and make your entry for the challenge!!
** Additional Rules for this Challenge **
Use atleast THREE elements from any ONE of the DTs project and make your entry project and mention in you entry which element have you picked.
For inspiration our DT members have made a project each be sure to pick elements from just one project to qualify.
Here is a glimpse of the projects. You could click on their entry picture to check all the details of their project on their Blog.
A classic CAS birthday card using the Solid Shapes stamp set for background. Elements used : Brads, Sequins, Die-cut (Sentiment is a Die-cut), Glitter, Washi Tape, Paper Tape and Pastel Colors.
A Super cool summer cooler card with mainly ice cream elements from the 'Summer Cooler' stamp set. Have used, Stamps, masking technique, vellum, heat embossing, confetti, sequins etc!
A CAS Card with the smartest sentiment set of the month. Used Button, partial die cut, blings , Pattern paper , co coordinating CS and Fabric washi tape to embellish the card.
I have a fun travel layout on a Polka Dot pattern paper with loads of tags and embellishments and loads of stamping of course. Used twines, washi tapes, buttons, and loads more ..
A fun Monster Card with Galaxy Background Using Distress Inking, Water Bleaching Technique, Paper Piecing / Fuzzy Cutting, Heat Embossing, Stamping, Coloring , birthday Celebration as elements to complete the card !!
Stamp Set used in this post from our new collection are as follows!!
Other stamps from our MAY release :
You can purchase these from www.thepeekaboodesigns.com.
General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP IS A MUST
- Please link to the exact post on your blog - not the home page URL of your blog - using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- If you do not have a blog you can enter our challenges by tagging us on facebook and instagram with "#PABDchallenges". If you do not tag us we do not see your entry.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in - As long as your project matches our challenge, you may "pile on" the other challenges to your heart's content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that's all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost
Hope you like our fun challenge and our new release !!