Wednesday, May 4, 2016

You mean the world to me !

Hello Everyone, hope you are having fun playing with our challenge for this month.

You can find the challenge details here.

And now its my turn to inspire you and show you some ways how to use one of the most adorable set for this month.






For both the cards I have used the "Roundy Sentiments" which is a brand new release for this month.

I took advantage of the set and used round and scallop shape dies to create my cards.

The best thing about this set is it co ordinates with you generic round dies so that it gets easier to create your projects incase you want to use them in circle shaped cards or tags.


6 comments:

  1. Love the circle framed cards, perfect for the circle sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute circular cards Piyanki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely circular cards piyanki..😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely circular cards piyanki..😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute cards Piyanki!! loved the circular sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards dear Piyanki! ^__^ I love the fact that they are round, they match the circle text really well! <3

    ReplyDelete