Hello! crafty friends
I am Daksha Popat and I am very excited as this is my first post as DT for Peek-A-Boo designs. This month's challenge theme is : LAYERED PROJECTS!!!
You can see amazing creations from our DT'S HERE..
Now with no further delay my take on for this month's challenge..
This is a pretty easel card and has a shaker center. This Magical Fairies set is adorable. And the sentiments with the set help you create cute and adorable birthday and anniversary cards.
- I used the newly launched Oval Dual Stitched dies which are Proudly Made in India to make the base of my card.
- Distressed the base of my card to give it a little magical colour. I avoided used a plain black CS to create this affect.
- I stamped the fairies from the Magical Faries stamp set on Iris Paper and then coloured their wings and sprinkles Rock Candy Glitter.
- Created one more distressed background for the inner portion of the shaker card.
-Stamped a sentiment from the same set.
- Added foam tape around the base created using the oval dual stitched dies
- Added sequin and adhered a piece of clear film.
- assembled the entire card and tada the card was ready.
Supplies Used :
My second take on for this month challenge:
I have made 3 tags
In this first tag I took iris paper n distress it with DI using scattered straw ,shabby shutter,peeled paint,n chipped shappire
after drying with heat gun I misted with water to get fine water effect on my paper again dried then misted with perfect pearl to get fine pearl mist look...finally decorated using #PABD stamps,dies,mulberry flowers, pearl stickers,etc...did matting with black card stock.
In this 2nd tag I have used DI..tattered rose n worn lipstick half n half...then using Arrow stencil I have used fired bricks,used vintage photo n black shoot on the edges to give vintage look...then my tag was looking little dull so to brighten up a little I have used scattered straw in the middle..decorated using Bold butterflies stamp set..n did matting with black card stock,finally highlighted one butterfly with fussy cutting the image
In this 3rd tag first I have used Bubble stencil n distress the paper using worn lipstic n peocock feather...then through the stencil on bubble part I have used dotty line mini stamp set ...DI fired brick lightly..then after removing the stencil I dried the paper and again distress with scatterd straw n tumbled glass...edges distressed with distress tool finally decorated using # PABD stamps ,rhinstones n did matting with black card stock...
And guess what .. We have a discount codefor you .. Hop on to our store
and avail 10% discount on- Peek-a-boo Designs store for this month..valid till 31st July 2016.
Discount coupon code - DAKSHA_10
Looking forward for your crafty take on our this month's challenge...
Love n Hugs