Sunday, July 31, 2016

LOVE, INSPIRE AND CREATE!

Hello everyone! Martha Lucia here to share with you three fun card ideas that I made using our stamps and die cuts. Here is my first card:


To create this I used the watercolor faux technique. I inked an acrylic block with Pool Party classic ink and then I sprayed with water before placing the block over the whisper white layer of paper. When the paper was totally dry I pasted over it three Word Love in different colors and positions. I completed the message using parts of two images from the stamp set Friends Forever, stamped with Versafine Onix over the same color of the card base. As final touch I added a few rhinestones over the watercolor background. 


For my second card I used the stamp set It's Plaid Time. I stamped each line alternating three different colors of ink and cross the lines on the center. Then I cut the center using the small oval from the Dual Stitched Oval Die Cut Set, to create the inlaid technique. 


Also I cut the same oval in fun foam to get more dimension and I pasted the decorated oval over the foam. I pasted the decorated layer over the card base and pasted the oval exactly in the same place. To finalize the decoration I cut the Word Inspire in Pink Pirouette and Pool Party card stock to paste over the oval with a little movement. 


For my third card I chose neutral colors and vellum card stock. The base is crumb cake and the second layer is early espresso. I stamped two flowers from the stamp set Peonies Love over vellum using VersaMark and White Embossing Powder. I melted the powder with the heat tool and colored the flowers on the back using pearlescent.


I cut the second layer of the card using early espresso card stock and one of the die cuts from the Dual Stitched Rounded Rectangle. I stamped a sentiment over this using VersaMark and White Embossing Powder. Then I pasted some loops of pink thread, the vellum flowers and some sequins. As final touch I colored the front of the flowers with Clear Wink of Stella.


Products Used:






I hope my projects inspire you to use the new stamps and now I have a special news for you! You can buy all the new releases with a 10% off using my 
discount code MARTHA_10 . So run and don't let the stamps and dies run out of the store! Today is the last day of this promotion!!!

See you soon!!!


3 comments:

  1. Simply elegant and beautiful! Love the pearlscent effect on vellum flowers against black! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Martha... Love how you used die cuts, Stripes and vellum flowers... awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards dear Martha! I love how you used the dies, especially in the first card! Thank you for sharing! ^__^ *Big Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete