Hello Lovely Crafters ...Vijaylaxmi here...!! Welcome to the blog with new challenge and some awesome prizes to win !!
We are so overwhelmed with your fantastic response for our previous Challenge # 2 !! All entries are so so beautiful & gorgeous that its gonna tough time for us to pick the winners from all of you guys..but we loved all the entries & off course love you all so we would like to see you again & again with your wonderful entries..!!
Since this is the Month of Love & we are celebrating Valentine's Day in this month !!
So here goes our Challenge # 3 : Tic - Tac - Toe
>> As you can see, there are 3 rows & 3 columns in the grid & total 9 elements to choose from . All you to do is create a valentine/ love themed project ( A Card/ A Tag/ A Layout/ An Album or anything ) , but keep in to use at-least 3 elements form a particular row / column or a diagonal.
>> Also make sure you use some STAMP in your creation.
Here are the inspiration cards created by Our Creative Team-mates using our new release stamp for February--
( Used Diagonal Elements D1 - Flowers+ Gold +Heat Embossing &
C1 + R3 - Sequins+Gold+Pink+Striped Element+Heat Embossing)
(Stamps - Peonies Love, Its Plaid Time & Bold Hugs n Love)
( Used R1 - Flowers+ Blings +Punch Out)
(Stamps - Peonies Love & Bold Hugs n Love)
( Used Diagonal Elements - Flowers+Gold+Heat Embossing)
(Stamps - Peonies Love , It's Plaid Time & Bold You )
( Used C1 - Flowers+ Twine +Red/Pink & R2- Twine+Gold /silver +Bold sentiments )
(Stamps - Peonies Love & Bold Hugs n Love & It's Plaid Time)
( Used C2 - Sequins+Silver+Striped Elements & R3 - Red/Pink+Striped Elements+Heat Embossing )
(Stamps - It's Plaid Time & Bold Hugs n Love)
Here are the challenge rules :
- Be a FOLLOWER of our blog
- Like/Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
- USING STAMP IS A MUST ****
- Please link to the exact post on your blog - not the home page URL of your blog - using the in-linkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- Display the challenge topic and our logo prominently on your blog.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created. Please , no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital.
- No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in - As long as your project matches our challenge, you may "pile on" the other challenges to your heart's content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries.
- A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects. And that's all there is to it! International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost.
Stamps Of the Month February Used here are -
We will pick one winner and gets to choose any one stamp from our entire range as the winning prize. With that they get to become the guest designer for the month of April.
So start crafting !!