For the first card I selected my favorite stamp set, Indian Motif. I am feeling in love with these arabesques and I want to use them in all my creations. This set is perfect for elegant cards and you can use it for any occasion.
Creating this card was a wonderful time:
1. Cut the base using Night of Navy card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
2. Cut a second layer using Soft Suede card stock. The size is 4-1/8"x5-3/8". Paste the layer directly over the base.
3. Cut a third layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4"x5-1/4". Stamp all of your images from the Indian Motif over this layer.
4. I stamped the motifs using Classic Ink in colors Night of Navy, Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight all over the right corner.
5. Create a banner using a sentiment included on the stamp set Happy Birthday Everyone. I just stamped a little part of one of their images and cut it with a banner punch.
6. Stamp the word friend from the same stamp set Happy Birthday Everyone using Soft Suede classic Ink.
7. Paste the little piece of card stock using a dimensional over the original motifs stamped
8. Complete the decoration by stamping some little dots and branches with Daffodil Delight Ink.
Creating this card was a great time too. Let me tell you what I made:
1. Cut the base using Real Red card stock. The size is 5-1/2"x8-1/2" with score in 4-1/4".
2. Cut a second layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/8"x5-3/8".
3. Following a pattern, stamp the different images of the keys included on the stamp set Keys and Locks using different colors of ink and textures.
4. Stamp one of the locks included on the same stamp set using Delicata Copper Metallic Ink and cover it with Clear Embossing Powder and melt with the heat tool.
5. Fussy cut the lock with your scissors and paste over the stamped keys using dimensionals.
6. Cut the die word Love using a layer of Makin's Clay Red.
7. Paste the die word Love over your card.
8. Finalize the decoration by adding some brown enamel drops.
All of these products are available in Peek-a-boo Store and very soon you will see not only one of the new products that I used in my second card, but many more, and you will love them! Here are the products:
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special and new because for me new release is new inspiration!