This is a Save the Date card. To make this I used the Abstract Triangle Stencil, the Save the Date Stamp and the Heart Butterfly Die Cut. Creating this was very fun:
1. Cut the base of the card using Cajun Craze card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut a second layer using natural card stock. The size is 4-1/8"x5-3/8".
3. Take the stencil Abstract Triangle, place and secure it over the natural card stock.
4. Spray the free areas of the stencil with Glimmer Mist. I used two different colors from Tattered Angels, Golden Orange and Pink Poodle.
5. Remove the stencil and wash it with water.
6. Stamp the Save the Date image over the decorated layer using VersaFine Onix and Clear Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
7. Paste the layer over the card base and decorate with a Heart Butterfly Die Cut.
For the background of the second card I used the Messy Background combined with the Scallop Rectangle Die Cuts, Thank You Die Cut and Dual Leaf Die Cut.
Creating this was a very simple process:
1. Cut the base of the card using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut a second layer of Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x5-1/2".
3. Stamp the Messy Background image over the second layer using Kaleidacolor Ink. I used the Tomato Vine Color selection.
4. Paste the second layer directly over the card base.
5. Cut the large scallop rectangle frame using Early Espresso card stock and paste over the card using dimensionals.
6. Cut the Thank You die cut and the Dual Leaf die cut using Gold foil paper.
7. Paste the die cuts over the stamped background and decorate the union of the leafs using an Smoky Quartz Enamel Dot.
The background of my last card was created using only die cuts. For this I used the Swirl Flourish and the Thank You word die cut.
I think this card is very elegant and simple:
1. Cut the base of the card using Basic Black card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut a second layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4"x5-1/4".
3. Cut two of each Flourish swirls using real red card stock.
4. Add adhesive to each swirl. If you want you can use the Xyron Sticker Makers.
5. Arrange and paste the swirls over the very vanilla layer.
6. Cut the Thank you word using Basic Black card stock and add the adhesive too.
7. Paste the word over the decorated layer.
8. Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
These are the products that I used for these cards:
I hope you've submitted your entry to our October challenge . If not, do it soon, there are only a few days left to win the Gift voucher.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special and new because, for me, new release is new inspiration!