Hello Dear Crafty Friends!
Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving and had fun shopping during the Black Friday weekend :)
Today, I have 1 Mixed Media Layout and 2 CAS cards to share with you.
1. Mixed Media Layout: Baby Girl
Here are some close-up photos of the layout:
1. Created the background by first adding color to the 12 by 12 piece of white cardstock using sprays
2. Did background stenciling with the Abstract Triangle Stencil & Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide.
3. Then did background stamping with grey archival inks using apt words from these stamps: Ampersand, With Love Daisy, Bold You & Little Wonder
4. Die cut frames with the Scallop Rectangle die, a few cute baby patterned papers with the new Stitched Hexagon Dies & the title using the new Baby Girl Word Die. Then Colored the die cuts with distress oxides/sprays.
5. Layered and adhered all the elements including the die cuts & embellishments (buttons, ribbon bows, laces, pearls, butterflies) using foam tape and tacky glue.
6. In the end, did some additional stamping, added a few strips of Lovey Dovey Washi tape & created splatter with white gesso
2. CAS Card: Shine & Sparkle
1. Heat embossed the sentiment in Gold on Navy Blue Cardstock using the Ampersand Stamp
2. Die cut the "&" in white using the Ampersand Trilogy Die set & adhered it
3. Die cut the navy blue cardstock using the new Stitched Hexagon Die set
4. Adhered the die cut to an A2 sized white cardbase, added a strip of glittery gold washi tape & Golden Days Washi Tape at the top
5. Finished the card with a few gold sequins.
3. CAS Christmas Card
1. Heat embossed the pretty flower from the new Poinsettia Stamp in gold on watercolor paper
2. Colored the image with Festive Berries Distress Ink Refill, then fussy cut it
3. Die cut chocolate brown cardstock using the Dome Tower Die & heat embossed the sentiment from the Poinsettia stamp onto the die cut.
4. Assembled the card by foam mounting the die cut & flower onto a cream cardbase
5. To embellish the card used gold sequins, a bit of washi tape at the bottom and a few dots of red stickles.
PABD Supplies Used:
Baby Girl Die- New Release
Hexagon Die- New Release
That’s all for today.
In case. you'd like to see more of my projects using the beautiful PABD supplies,
Remember, all the PABD supplies can be bought from the online store here.
Hope you have a pleasant week ahead.
Thanks a lot for your precious time :)