Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Crafty inspiration with stamps!

Hello dear friends!

I'm back over at PABD with a quick post featuring some of the fantastic stamps that you saw in the new release yesterday.

My first project is a card made using the Bookworms stamp set. It is such a versatile set because it has a boy image and a girl image. This would be a perfect  accompaniment to a present of some boks to an avid little reader.

The sentiment actually reads "Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be" but since I was keeping the project CAS I decided to mix it up with a sticker as an embellishment.

Colored with Staedtler colored pencils, added some glitter to bows in her hair, some of that gorgeous washi tape (Rainbow Hues, also by PABD) to a side and finished the project with a tiny flower embellishment.

Let's check out the second set of projects:

I love making ATCs so a co-ordinating set was about to begin the moment I saw the Floral Direction stamp set.

This stamp set, without a doubt is my favorite from the new release.

How could I not use Blotchy set from the last release with this set! These two sets go together like peanut butter and jelly!

I created the background with Color Bursts and Brushos, stamped Blotchy using Distress Oxides and stamped Floral Direction using Versafine.
Colored the blooms with Sakura pens, added washi and glitter.

I have used the Rainbow Hues & Boho Feathers washis in the ATCs, simply cause I just can't get enough of these beauties!

Priced at just Rs. 135/- you definitely gotta check these out... the variety and colors will blow your mind!

To check out the complete range of PABD products, click : HERE

I hope you liked my work and that it inspired you!

P.S. PABD has a 15% off Black Friday sale coming up! (Wink wink)

Here's a closeup of one of the ATCs:

List of PABD products that I used:


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations :) love how you've showcased the new stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Preeti! :) I am glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Love your beautiful coloring Halak on first one and gr8 use of washi tapes with new release floral direction is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vinita! To be honest I am a lazy colorist but I try to get a bit of coloring done when inspiration strikes! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Beautiful !! Lovely projects! Great job Halak!👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Ruchi! :) *Big Hugs* <3

      Delete
  4. Such lovely creations. I am so glad you loved the floral direction set.. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so great I can't wait to get my hands on blotchy myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the off chance that you are in a rush, take a stab at picking an organization that requires the slightest documentation, this may make for a speedier procedure. cash advance near me san diego

    ReplyDelete