Hello lovely friends, Welcome to October Challenge, we are so happy to have you here and share with you a great Sketch Selection created but our talented Design Team!
The theme of the month is one Recipe and you can use this for your creation!
Main Ingredients :
1/4 cup of the color red
1/4 of gold as well
Number 1 - Since we celebrate our first birthday in October
Garnishing (the twist ) :
Use atleast one of the the following
3d Layered projects
Make your own background with stamps
dash of glitter
Make a delicious project using all the ingredients above and adding at least one garnish (the twist) of your choice.
Participants with a project with an Indian touch since we celebrate Diwali and other festivals in this month will get some bonus points.
All the winners from September Challenge will be announced on October 10th, 2016.
Today we have these cards for your inspiration:
Now is your turn to create and participate with us. You have the entire month of October to make your project.
Here are the General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog.
- Using at least ONE Peek-a-boo Designs product is a MUST.
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please.
- Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge.
- You may enter as many projects as you like USING THE SKETCH.
- Please link to the exact post on your blog - not the home page URL of your blog - using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created.
- Please, no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital. No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in - As long as your project matches our challenge, you may "pile on" the other challenges to your heart's content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries. A Winner will be chosen on their merits so submit your most creative projects. And that's all there is to it!
- International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost or the International Crafters could bear shipping cost.Winners receive Rs. 500 Gift voucher each, which is redeemable at our site www.thepeekaboodesigns.com
We hope our DT's inspiring you and see you soon with your amazing creations!