Thursday, October 13, 2016

Inspiration October release from Nadiya Bilovodenko

Hi PABD fun's))) Today Nadiya Bilovodenko is here. Our October release is totally AWESOME!!! And i have some favorite set of stamp! I made pop-up-card, hope you like it!

My first project is pop-up-card, and i'm madly in love with this set of stamp!

This wave is madly inspiring! When you open my card, you can see pop-up

 some close up. Background i made use a new stencil and distress ink.

I often use the method - inside greeting inscription I do the same on the outside.



Аnd a small tutorial on how to do the basic elements.
I took a set of stamps and ink.
Do imprint, they really wonderful? And to paint watercolor pencils.
With distress ink and stencil I do background.
doing major an inscription.

My second project is butterfly mood card.

Background I made with hot embossing, distress ink and water.
Some close up


The third project for today a card with a wonderful set of stamps.
Some close up details







I wish you all a wonderful mood!
In my projects i used:

 Enamel Dots Tangerine

Enamel dots Rose Quartz
Stencil Dimensional

8 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration Nadiya.. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards and tutorial dear Nadiya! I enjoyed reading it! ^__^ <3 The third card with the colorful feathers is my favorite! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Nadiya ! I love the colors on your cards a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Nadiya! Love, love, love the chess pop-up card! Gorgeous colors on the card with the feathers

    ReplyDelete