Friday, December 23, 2016

Challenge Inspiration from Ria

Hello Ladies.

Are you taking part in the current challenge CHALLENGE #12 - COLOR INSPIRATION


I have made a gift box with the color combinations. I have made this gift for my friend.



I have tried to give this a snowy look. The body is heat embossed white and painted blue, coupled with The Graceful Lattice die cut.
On the top, I have used the butterfly die with flowers and the leaf die cuts.



An embossed tag.




I have used Fairy stamp here.



I hope you liked this project.

Supplies used:


Hugs 

Ria

4 comments:

  1. Wow , Ria...its so pretty...Your friend is gonna love it...Love the blue ombre and beautiful flowers..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty Ria! Awesome inspiration for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete