Friday, December 30, 2016

Interactive cards with PABD stamps & Dies

Hello creative friends,Pooja here with final DT post for PABD.I have mostly created mixed media and CAS cards using PABD stamps and dies So decided to create different types of cards for this post.I also managed to put some pattern papers to use :) Most of us have pattern papers in our stash, some may be using them and few may be like me wondering how to use them on cards ;)
 Lets see the first card


Lots of Floral Fantasy on this one (and fussy cutting too). Lets pull the tab ..


tada a slider card !

The bird is from Little sparrow and the the die-cut is Bubbled heart.


Sentiments are from Floral Fantasy.


This one looks pretty simple isn't it ? lets open it..


The cute little Renee with her bicycle sits on a twist and pop mechanism.Simple yet Fun !I have used tiny stamps from Indian Motifs for greenery .


You can see the pop-up better in this picture.
here comes the last one ..


A pop-up card using Little sparrow set.


A V-fold Mechanism with stamped,water-colored and fussy cut images.



This brings to the end of my post.I would like to Thank PABD,Vidushi and the team for giving me this opportunity and you all for the support and encouragement throughout my term.
Wishing you a very Happy 2017 !

PABD products used are :

1 comment: