Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here. I chose something sweet to finalize the year and said thank you for share with me.
I love techniques and embossing is one of my favorites. Today I created embossing with die cuts on my first card. Take a look at my card:
To create this card I used Whisper White card stock, the Dual Stitched Rounded Rectangle and the stamp sets Poppies Bunch and Friends Forever
- Stamp the Poppies Bunch using Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder.
- Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set Friends Forever.
- Apply Distress Ink over the stamped images using a bending tool. I used the Cracked Pistachio color.
- Take the small stitched rectangle and place over the card stock just like if you were to cut
- Replace the lower cutting plate in your big shot for a rubber mat. The correct sandwich will be: acrylic pad - rubber mat - card stock - die cut - acrylic pad.
- Pass your sandwich for the big shot
- Finalize your decoration adding some enamel dots or sequins.
For my next project I used an Embossing Folder to have a Dry Embossing and images from the stamp set Flower in a Jar
The base of my card is Crumb Cake and I made a Dry Embossing over a Very Vanilla card stock layer. Then using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped the tulip image over some of the frames of the background and colored the flowers with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, the Flower in a Jar
With a few elements you can create a great compositions and embossing technique always offered hundreds of possibilities that you can apply easily. I hope my projects inspired you and come back soon!
You will find all these products HERE in Peek a Boo Store!
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with something special.