Saturday, December 30, 2017

Peek A Boo Designs Fun with LeeAnn

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with my December post for Peek A Boo Designs.
This has been such a busy/crazy month, however I hope everyone had a great holiday season, whichever holiday you celebrate. 

For my projects today, I have first made a file for my rolodex for the groomer we use for my boys Chase and Harley.

To make this I took a rolodex card, stamped the puppy and the boy with puppy images from the Vet Me stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then used Memento markers to color the images. After writing the information for my groomer, I placed it in the spot within my rolodex. 

 Next up was my planner page for this week. I started off with Dreamy Unicorn washi tape on the right side border, because who doesn't love unicorns? I then used Planner Fun washi tape on the top border and in boxes where it seemed fitting. I love this tape as each day is perforated and easy to use. 
I stamped the Holly image as well as the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sentiments from the Poinsettia stamp set, and colored the Holly with Memento markers. 
 For this project I used the A Little Note stamp set, I stamped out the pretty flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I then used my Gansi Tambi watercolors to paint the image. I used a Nuvo blender brush to add Broken China Distress Oxide to the background. I used the Stitched Ticket die set to cut out the largest and second largest sizes to make my layers. I stamped the Hello Sunshine from this same stamp set, and used the 3rd smallest die from the Dome Tower set to cut it out with my Big Shot.
This one is a bit different, and I really like the way it turned out. Using Wintery Poinsettia washi tape and the tree branch from the Poinsettia set, I made a Christmas tree stamping in Cottage Ivy Memento Ink. I used Rich Cocoa Memento pen to add the trunk.
I then used various colors of Nuvo drops to add baubles to the tree for decorations. The Holly in the top corner was colored using Lady bug and Cottage Ivy as well as a little Bamboo Sprouts Memento Markers. I topped it off with the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black, and this project was complete.   

My final project is actually the first one I had made for this post. Using the small layer for the Poinsettia stamp set I stamped the image multiple times for a background which I colored using Prismacolor Pencils. I then on a separate page stamped the largest and smallest again, as well as the holly leaves, and cut them out using my scan n cut. 
I adhered the layers using foam tape and placed the leaves where it seemed fitting. The Merry Christmas sentiment came from this Poinsettia set as well. I then added Gold Nuvo Drops to the centers to finish off this project. 

Our current challenge is going on. Don't forget to participate.Theme is 'Anything but Card'. You can find more details about challenge HERE

Peek A Boo Designs Products Used:
vet me
Dreamy Unicorn
Planner Fun
poinsettia
a little note
Stitched Ticket
Dome Tower
Wintery Poinsettia

2 comments: