Hello Dear Crafty Friends!
First of all,
All of us here at Peek-a-boo Designs want to wish you a HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!!!
And PABD has a SUPER SPECIAL SALE for you to celebrate this great occasion!
So let the festivities and crafty shopping begin!!
You can visit the online store HERE and indulge in all the wonderful goodies
(there is a wide variety of beautiful dies, stamps, stencils, washi tapes and enamel dots)
Today, is my last post for PABD for this term.
I'm very grateful to Vidushi and all my wonderful, kind and uber talented team mates for a great crafty experience. I really enjoyed working with the beautiful supplies and I really hope you liked the projects/ideas I tried to bring you during my DT tenure.
For today, I have made 3 Mixed Media Art Journal Pages for you. So let's get started.
1. Mixed Media Art Journal Page- Celebrate
2. Mixed Media Art Journal Page- Cherish
3. Mixed Media Art Journal Page- Memories
General Process Used for Art Journalling:
(The intent was to build multiple layers with stamps, stencils, die cuts and washi tapes without making the journal pages too bulky)
1. Prepared the base with white gesso
2. For texture, applied modelling paste through different PABD stencils
3. Once the paste was dry, added colors using acrylic paints, sprays and inks. Created drips and movement by spraying on water
4. Added background stamping with archival ink using PABD stamps
5. Added die cuts (colored using inks and sprays). These were die cut from various PABD dies
6. To further build the background, did background stenciling with PABD stencils & archival inks
7. A few strips of PABD washi tapes were added to the compositions for interest. Also, added some thread and a few embellishments like stars in one of the pages
8. Did some doodling & journalling with a black pen
9. In the end, created splatter with ink and water down white gesso
Peek-a-boo Designs Supplies Used:
In case, you'd like to see more of my projects using the beautiful PABD supplies,
Remember, all the PABD supplies can be bought from the online store HERE.
Also, please don't forget to check out our Challenge 15 "Anything Goes".
All the details are HERE. There is still time to participate & win lovely crafty goodies!!
Hope you have a pleasant weekend.
Thanks a lot for your precious time :)