Saturday, January 27, 2018

Crafting with Vinita!



Hello to all Peek-a-boo Designs fans!
Happy weekend!

This is my final post as a DT for this term! It was immense pleasure to work with all my teammates. Thank u so much Vidushi, feeling so happy and grateful, really enjoyed to use all beautiful products from PABD!

Today I am sharing some different style cards - Yeah, hold on to your chairs as this is not usually my style. Sometimes it is good for me to just try something different from time to time!

Card 1


Valentine is approaching soon and this is a perfect mixed media card with vintage feel on it! It is a mixing of stamping, lot of layers, paper scraps, dies, embellishments, beads, molds with a classic combo of gold, black and red!


In this project,  I started with stamping using Floral directions stamp set in black archival ink. I used different dies: I used dual leaf dies and distressed them in two shades of green color. Die cut lots of gear in black and white card stocks. Die cut a couple in black and added a layer to bride dress with flutter by on it.  Added mu own handmade molds, applied red splash color to them. A cute butterfly metal charm also added.


Lots of mulberry flowers in red and white color with micro beads, natural stems in green, yellow and red color enhancing the beauty of this project!


And in inside I continued with matching design!




Card 2

This is a one layer CAS card with gold beauty!



Using my Misti, I stampeed the floral zen image and heat embossed it in Metallic gold.



 Using my watercolor pencils I directly fill the colors in different shades. Have you seen this shimmer, so beautiful. A close-up view:



Now on a white strip, I applied clear embossing pad directly and heat embossed it in metallic gold to match with my floral image. Now adhered this strip on my panel and heat embossed the sentiment too. For the blings, I added Gold stickles dots.


Card 3

This is a Feminine card with a combo of white, gold, copper and some pearl blings!



I started with dry embossing panel using Damask delight stencil.






 Applied some embossing paste for more textures at the focal Panel. Now spray some water to wet that panel and added gold alcohol splash and gesso to create more interest.



The Chole stems reminds me of fireworks going up in the air, so I layered them on my watercolored panel. On a vellum strip, added the sentiment in copper from Sunshine stamp set. For a bit of more sparkle I added some pearl blings.


Supply list from PABD





floral zen


sunshine


damask delight

Chloe


 Don't forget to participate in the current challenge, still few  days left to participate. You can find all the details here.



And at the occasion of Republic Day Celebration there is a great flat 20% discount, so don't miss this chance, hurry up!!!!




Hoping you all enjoyed my creations!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. In these ongoing Starting a check trading business in for spendable dough Florida is a procedure that requires a few stages that must be arranged before petitioning for the permit,check cashing san diego

    ReplyDelete