Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Playing with 'Floral Zen' Stamp!

Hey there!!
This is Ruchi from Ruchi's Crafeteria..! 

This is my last post as PABD DT. It was a great time I've spent here along with my fellow crafters and all team members. Totally fun spending 3 months here. :)

Today sharing an article about a Greeting Card which I've created using my designed stamp PABD- ' Floral Zen'. You can find all the new release HERE

Here is my Card...


It's an immense pleasure to do craft with your own designed products. I'm one lucky girl who got this opportunity to design for Peek-a-Boo Designs. So very happy with the outcome of this set.  Hope you all are liking this stamp set as its very close to my heart.! :)

So let's start the procedure of this card. I've created a video too and tried to capture all the coloring in that. :) You can find the link below.
First I've taken watercolor paper and heat embossed this floral image using white embossing powder. Started coloring using my all time favorite Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. After finishing all the coloring, stamped the sentiment 'Thanks A Million' using black ink. Put that aside and took my card base and adhered golden strips both the side of my cardstock. Then adhered my colored panel on the card base. Added ribbon and some sequins here n there to finish my card. 

Here is a close up look of my coloring..


You can find the video HERE. Though the coloring is presenting the image vertically as I later decided to make a horizontal card... ;-)

Dedicating this card to Vidushi :)..... Thanks a million Sweetie for selecting my design for your stamp and having faith in me. Sending lots of love & hugs!! <3 

Hope you like my crafty project today and don't forget to participate in our current challenge 'Anything Goes'


Here is the pic of my designed stamp set...



You can shop all the products HERE 

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by! :)
Happy Crafting!
Ruchi..

6 comments: