This is Ruchi from Ruchi's Crafeteria..!
Happy 2018! :) It's absolutely crazy how fast that year flew by. I guess it helps when you have fun things to do like playing along with creative people on a fun challenge blog, right? Well, I hope you have enjoyed our challenges in 2017 and will continue to join us for fun new inspiration this year as well. :)
Have you checked out our fantastic January Release...If not then you can check all new crafty products HERE :)
So Here is our January Challenge and the Challenge Theme is "ANYTHING GOES!"
Isn't it so simple?? You can participate with any of your crafty project like Card, Mixed Media, Layouts or any other creative one. :)
Here are the General Rules :
- Be a follower of our blog.
- Use any product to make your project. Get extra points If you use Peek-a-boo Designs Products.
- Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please.
- Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge.
- You may enter as many projects as you like based on theme.
- Please link to the exact post on your blog - not the home page URL of your blog - using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
- You MUST mention our blog in your post AND link back to our blog or your entry will not be counted.
- You may enter a card, a page layout, an altered item, a mixed media item, a mini album.. anything that fits the challenge, unless the challenge states that a specific type of project must be created.
- Please, no 100% digital projects. A part of the project can be digital. No restriction on the number of challenges you can take part in - As long as your project matches our challenge, you may "pile on" the other challenges to your heart's content.
- We will accept a maximum of three entries per person. Please add -2 and -3 next to your name for subsequent entries. A Winner will be chosen on their merits so submit your most creative projects. And that's all there is to it!
- International Crafters are welcome to participate in our challenges but their prizes would only be sent to an Indian address due to high shipping cost or the International Crafters could bear shipping cost.
- Winners receive Rs. 500 Gift voucher each, which is redeemable at our site www.thepeekaboodesigns.com
Here is my take for this challenge. I've made a greeting card. I've used my own designed stamp 'Floral Zen' from January release. :) Super happy to use my designed one for this first challenge of year 2018!! :)
Here it is...
It's a One Layer Card and I've chosen pink cardstock for that. I first stamped this floral in the middle of my cardstock then heat embossed with gold. I stamped and heat embossed again this image partly here n there for completing my background. Water colored them using Zig Markers. Used my color pencils for giving it a finishing touch.
Here are some closeups..
I've created a video too about all the coloring of this card. Here it is...
Here is the pic of my designed stamp set which I've used for creating this card..
You can shop all the products HERE
Hope you like my crafty work today. Now waiting for your beautiful creations. Don't forget to participate. Thanks for stopping by! :)
You can submit your entries here..